How To Disassemble the iPhone Logic Board in 12 Simple Steps
1) First of all unscrew two anchoring screws out of your dock ending from your Apple iPhone using a little Phillips screwdriver. Connect your suction cup towards the front side of your Apple iPhone, close to the home switch and also cautiously point this up, plus support it all by some sort of angle when you open up the Apple iPhone.
2) Support the touch screen unit upwards located at some kind of angle using just one hand. Together with your free hand, place the tip of your Apple iPhone spudger device below the dark colored clip keeping the main dark colored ribbon cable designated having a “1” sticker label perfectly located at the top right spot of your Apple iPhone’s inside.
3) Glide your Apple iPhone display screen until it is actually vertical towards the bottom half of the unit. Support the item carefully, because wire connections are actually attached on to the base . Place your spudger device below the dark colored clip which is marked “2” sticker and also tip it up which will release a dark colored ribbon cable.
4) Place your spudger device below the whitened plastic-type connector grasping the end with the ribbon cable and also tip it up releasing the actual ribbon cable. Carefully move the actual dark colored ribbon cable away from the connection and also move the actual display screen away from the Apple iPhone.
5) Remove metallic paper clip and also straighten out its ends. Place the actual straight end to the little hole situated close to the actual headphone jack port about the Apple iPhone and also press this on so that the SIM card holder springs away from their hold. Glide the actual SIM card holder away from the Apple iPhone.
6) Place your spudger device below the dark colored clip noticeable by having a “4” sticker label and also tip it up.
7) Place your spudger device below the metal clip noticeable having a “5” sticker label and also tip it up. Carry out exactly the same using the little metal connector clip noticeable having a “6” sticker label.
8) Remove the fragile “Do Not Remove” sticker label situated on the reverse section from your dark colored connector clip noticeable having a “4” sticker label. Make use of the Phillips screwdriver to take off all the eight anchoring screws that connect the actual iPhone logic board towards the unit. Just one of the anchoring screws will be beneath the “Do Not Remove” sticker label.
9) Place your spudger device below the camera retaining clip, based in the spot exact opposite to the actual headphone jack. Very carefully tip your camera upwards and also away from the hold.
10) Place your spudger device below the end section belonging to the iPhone logic board situated close to the dock connector on the Apple iPhone and raise it up. Slide the actual iPhone logic board all the way to the actual dock connector, after that out from the Apple iPhone.
11) Take away the camera belonging to the iPhone logic board using the spudger device, raising the actual connector upwards and also slipping it out.
12) Lift the metal cover or even framework from the iPhone logic board using the spudger device and next carefully raise these away and off to uncover the inner of your iPhone logic board.Maintain the iPhone logic board opened with regard to adequate time for it to dry out virtually any recurring moisture content.